Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK
Vapourlites Electronic Cigarettes Logo

Innokin Endura T18E Vaping Kit - 1000mAh

Model:  VL-IN-T18EB

Innokins TPD compliant Sub Ohm Vaping kit at a great price. Ideal for anyone just starting in the world of Vaping. The Endura T18E Kit has a matching colour battery and Prism airflow tank, which has a quick fill twist top system, for less mess and speed when filling up with your favourite Vapourlites E Liquid. This Endura T18E also comes with a micro USB charger and a useful stand that is included, to help you store it.  The battery is a respectable 1000mAh capacity which powers out at 14 watts for optimal performance with the 1.5ohm coil. The coil also uses Japanese organic cotton wick material for a fuller flavour vape and satisfying cloud production. A Stainless Steel and Perspex glass tank with a 2ml capacity, which uses the same Prism airflow technology found in the higher end iSub Apex Tank.

Will take the T18E Japanese Cotton Coils - 1.5ohm

Read our Battery Safety Guide

FREE UK DELIVERY

1 x Innokin Endura T18E Vaping Kit

• Twist the Top to Refill. Power On & Vape!
  • Available in 4 amazing colours
  • 1.5ohm T18E Japanese Cotton Coil
  • Real 1000mAh Capacity with a coil optimized output of 14Watts at 1.5Ω.
  • 100% Japanese Organic Cotton delivers rich flavours and full satisfying clouds.
  • 2ml Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Tank with matching Delrin mouthpiece.
  • Integrated PCB safety and charging protections.
  • Recharged by Micro USB.
  • Replacing coils is quick and clean with the No-Spill Coil Swap System.
  • ENDURA Vape Stand & Micro USB Cable included inside.

*FREE 1st Class Standard Delivery is offered on all orders shipped to a UK mainland address.

For all our other delivery options please CLICK HERE

*This service is not recommended for large value orders or items unable to go through a letterbox. Same day Dispatch if ordered before 3pm.

The Innokin Endura T18E is a very simple kit to use and comes complete with instructions.
  (12 Reviews)
Colour:  
Innokin Endura T18E Coils (5 Pack)Innokin Endura T18E Coils (5 Pack)
Price:  £27.99
List Price:  £39.99
Saving Of:  £12.00 (30%)
(Inc. 20% VAT)
+

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Average Rating (12 Reviews):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Amazing product
Thursday, 6 October 2016  |  Joanne

Thank you Vapourlites for my innokin endura t18 vapor kit, it is amazing, I am so happy with it, I have already recommended it to my friends.

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

3 of 4 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Innokin endurance T18E
Saturday, 3 September 2016  |  Anne

Excellent service and product.

Rating:  
Review
Thursday, 4 August 2016  |  Jayne

Excellent service quick delivery will use again and would highly recommend thanks.

Rating:  
Vaping kit
Thursday, 7 July 2016  |  Sandra

Great found this so easy to use. Only just started using it, but hopefully will quit with it.

3 of 5 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Excellent
Friday, 24 June 2016  |  Annmarie

Speedy delivery, excellent service. The innokin endura works perfectly and is fuss free and easy to use. Very pretty smart colours too. Thank you Vapourlites.

4 of 5 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
My new favourite vape
Wednesday, 15 June 2016  |  Louise

I had previously been using the Kanger Subvod vape, which produces big clouds through the use of a variable airflow slot. It's a fun vape but I have found it a little too much air and not enough juice/flavour. It's also quite difficult to get used to the draw technique, especially if you are used to cigarettes or small EVOD style vape pens. The Innokin Endura T18E is completely different. It feels like it is made to a higher standard than the Kanger, despite being the same price, and it looks better too. The draw is nice and thick, like a cigarette, but thankfully this vape does work fine with high VG juices (I was worried all of my sub-ohm juices that I spent a lot of money on would go to waste) as well as high PG liquids. Basically, as long as it's not TOO thick, and you prime your coil well, you shouldn't have the problem of burning out your coil early. I'm using High VG and it actually works better in the Innokin than the Kanger - so much more flavour! I would recommend this device to anyone wanting a more realisitic 'smoke' and who isn't bothered about cloud chasing. It is really easy to use, sturdy, attractive and comfortable. I will still use my Kanger Subvod outdoors but this Innokin is getting pride of place as my main vape.

10 of 12 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Great vape
Monday, 18 April 2016  |  Laurie

This I my second of this model. Easy to use, fill and maintain, it is also great value. You can use it while it's on charge so no need for spare batteries. I would definitely recommend this product.

4 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Brilliant
Friday, 5 February 2016  |  Jan

Best e-cig I tried to date.

6 of 7 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Finally.. The one!
Tuesday, 2 February 2016  |  Sez

I have tried a few vapes to get me off cigs but they just havent worked in terms of not having that draw that you get from a cig. I so badly want to stop. Anyway purchased one of these bad boys today and can happily report that my cigs are in the bin and that I LOVE it. I feel satisfied after a few drags and have no desire to top up with a cig like I used to with other less sophisticated offerings. So glad I purchased!!

11 of 12 people found this review helpful.

Rating:  
Brilliant vape
Sunday, 10 January 2016  |  Kerry

Great vape and tough, so should last.

5 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Read all 12 customer reviews...

Are you 18 years or older?

NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your Date of Birth during the checkout process.